Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tofu Hot Dog Stomach Scrambler


Waking up from my Cinco de Mayo celebration left me feeling weak and sick. I ran over to the fridge to see what I could whip up. I came up with a combo of flavor and grease that would make any fast foodie want to stay at home. I call it Tofu Hot Dog Stomach Scrambler. Here's how you make it!

What you need:

Extra Firm Tofu
Scramble Mix or Seasonings
Oil
Veggie Dogs
Vegan Cheese
Vegenaise
A Hangover
Salt and Pepper

First of all make some classic tofu scramble, if you don't know how either look up a good recipe or buy a mix at your local grocery store. ( I totally used a mix!) Cook it up heavy in the oil, you want this stuff nasty oily.

In a seperate pan throw even more oil, and throw a couple veggie dogs in there. Fry em up real good and crispy. I personally like the Tofurky brand, I think they make the best veggie dog! After they are fried up, cut them up and throw them in the other pan with the tofu scramble.

Next after the tofu and the dogs are good and oily and crispy, drain ALL of the excess oil.

Next throw some cheese up in there! Whatever kind you want to use is all a matter of preference. I used rice american cheese sandwich slices this time, lol.

Now for the part that makes you just say, "Steve......Why?" Take a spoonfull of vegenaise and mix up real good in the piping hot mess.

Add salt and pepper to taste, now you are finished! You can put it on sandwiches or just eat it like it is. Try adding hot sauce or a little salsa to kick it up!

WARNING: Your stomach will be thanking you if you have a hangover and if you try this recipe without one, your stomach is about to be scrambled! It literally could make you feel queezy it's so greasy! This recipe is anything but healthy and is not a reliable source of nutrition! Eat at your own risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment